Tuesday, September 29, 2009

September 29, 2009

Jordan is just starting to get to the point where he can sit up. I think we still have a little bit more practice and strength training to perfect the art of sitting, yet, we are on the way. When he is placed in the position he will remain like that for a few minutes and then he'll slowly slump over, or forward.

Lately when I have been putting Jordan down in his crib for his naps I place him down facing one direction and then find him facing another direction when I take him out. So he is figuring out how to maneuver around.

We have had a bit of difficulty with the night time sleeping arrangements. This has been going on for sometime, and it only continues, if not gets worse. I am very in tuned to his ques and I have a very regular night time routine that we practice everday but the act of sleeping seems to be a big problem. I have tried it all.. I have read books, talked to Drs, talked to other Moms and nothing seems to give us any success. I have tried to do everything, even as difficult as it is, letting him cry (for a little bit). Somedays I just feel like saying to hell with it because I just can't make myself crazy, but I want to do what is good and what is healthy for Jordan. I just don't know what to do anymore. I give up.

Tomorrow Jordan is going to be 5 months old!!

No comments: