Sunday, September 27, 2009

Jordan likes Carrots.

Jordan tried Carrots today. It was his first time having vegetables, or "people food" other than rice cereal. He seemed to really enjoy it. I was so excited to watch the look on his face when he tasted something new for the first time. He has taken to eating from a spoon very well. I look forward to next week when he gets peas/or sweet potatos. After he's tried all the vegetables, he'll get to try fruits!

I have also noticed some new behaviors emerging lately. It's kind of like he is screaming, or whining, screeching and squealing. I have tried to attribute this to him trying to express being tired, bored or hungary. Most of the time I am right when I make a guess. I just find it funny that's how he is starting to express it, rather than crying. He is really making an attempt to demonstrate his liking or disliking of things.

I notice a great amount of change in him happening all the time!

No comments: