Jordan is making a lot of new friends. Today he made a new friend at our Mommy and Me group we attend, her name is Phoebe. She is only a few weeks older (and a nice little Jewish girl). Her Mom, Mardi and I, plan to get the babies together a lot. They live very close to us, in South Euclid. Today after our group we went to grab a bite to eat and the babies seemed to have taken a great interest in each other. We stood the babies up on our laps facing each other and they immediately reached out to touch each other, grabbed each others hands and started talking to each other. It was really something amazing and cuter than anything I had ever seen. Mardi and i joke that they will be each others first boyfriend and girlfriend. A few of Jordan's other friends are Eliyahu Moshe who is a month and a half younger than he is... and then a few older ones Samantha (9 Months) and Kyle (15 months). We are LOVING making new friends!
A few other really cute things that Jordan has done lately.. some I may have mentioned some I may not have... but, for the first time he raised his arms up for me to pick him up. Cliff was staying with him when I ran out for a few hours and when I came back and he saw me he lit up with a smile and picked his arms up. This morning, Jordan made a fuss when Cliff walked away from him. We were standing at the changing table getting him changed and dressed this morning and then Cliff walked out of the room. Jordan didn't like that his Daddy walked away from him so and he started fussing like, "hey don't go!" . Jordan is also tracking his toys and their whereabouts. If a toy rolls away from him he turns he is looking for it. He's twisting around, turning over from stomach to his back.
Jordan's two little bottom teeth are making their debut. I can't believe it! He is our greatest joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment