Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Holding my Ears

Jordan has discovered his voice and seems to be having a great time exploring it. His new thrill is to scream, shriek and yell to get his points heard. Sometimes it's really funny, and i'm afraid that my reaction may encourage this behavior. Apparently this is a "phase" that babies go through around this time. I would be ok with this phase to pass sooner than later.

The only other thing that went on lately was that I picked up a shift at work the other day and it was my first time away from Jordan for more than an hour or two. I was excited to go back, but also nervous. Things went GREAT! There weren't any meltdowns and Cliff did an awesome job being the full time caretaker while I was gone. I think he realized how big of a job it is to be a Mommy.


2 comments:

Esther said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm reading! Keep it up and post more pictures. I know you're photographing that little cutie more than you show.

mchaitman said...

Yay! Thank god somebody is reading!