Sunday, October 11, 2009

The popular guy


Tomorrow, Jordan is hosting his very first party. We are having friends over to play and have lunch with us. We have made a lot of new friends from attending a Mommy and Me group that affiliated by the University Hospitals. Every Tuesday we go to the group at the medical building and we LOVE it. We have met so many great people and made a lot of great friends. It's possible that I may end up with as many as nine mommies and their babies at our house tomorrow, and i'm not sure if I have the room to seat everyone, but who cares about such a small detail. :-) The more the merrier.

This is the group of mommies that we get together with almost on a daily basis. Obviously not eeevverrrrybody but the majority we meet up with at different people's houses, the library, shopping or coffee/lunches.

I don't know if I mentioned that Jordan has a little girlfriend and her name is Phoebe. Her Mom and I, Mardi joke around in our own amusement that they will be each other's intended 25 years from now. Phoebe is a sweet, adorable little jewish girl.. an older woman I might add, by 2 whole weeks. She is so cute and I absolutely adore her. Jordan does too! Mardi and I put the babies on the floor next to each other and they grabbed each other's hands to hold.

I gotta clean the house for all our company tomorrow. We'll post pictures!

2 comments:

Esther said...

So where are all these picture? I don't see any on picasa either :-(

mchaitman said...

uh, yes I kind of forgot to actually take pictures. sorry 'bout that!