Monday, November 10, 2008

16 weeks 4 days

We saw Dr. David today for our 16 week visit.  Everything is going as well as can be. We finally heard the baby's heart beat AND lots of movements by doppler.  The little bugger wouldn't cooperate with us up until now, and we could never hear anything at any of the previous attempts.   She also said we could schedule our ultrasound to scan the baby for proper development but it would preferably be better to wait another week.  So next week on November 19th at 2:15 pm we are going to be finding out if it's a boy or a girl!  I can hardly wait! It's going to be a verrrrrrrry looooooooooooooong week.  Also, I gained my first lb. Let the scale tipping begin! 

4 comments:

Daddy said...

Sounds like your little person is very stubborn! Coming from someone who is very stubborn, I think that's a good thing. So you got that going for you...

Vicky said...

do we get to find out the sex of the baby?? it's ok if we don't but we would be so excited!

also, having a baby sounds like a lot of work.. constant fatigue and tons of doctors appointments.. yikes!

mchaitman said...

Yes you will all find out the sex of the baby. I am not capable of keeping that kind of secret!

mchaitman said...

ohhh and Vicky, lemme tell ya on top of the doctor's appointments, fatigue etc.... lets not forget all the blood tests and needles I have met since this blessed event started. Today I think I donated about 12 vials of blood cause i finally had my AFP test and the genetic testing so I lost about a gallon, probably. :)