I think Cliff and I have finally come to an agreement on a boy's name AND a girl's name.... and I have to say I am very excited about it. We have had a girl's name picked out for a while now and I was a little nervous that we would never agree on a boy's name. If you want examples of what names Cliff was suggesting, he came up with things like: Carl, Tom, Phil, and Garry. (no offense to those people with those fine names, it's just not what I had in mind)
AHH! VEEEETO! VETO VETO VETO!
So apparently we were not seeing things eye to eye but the problem has since been solved and I have one less thing to figure out in my life. But, you're going to have to wait until the delivery day to find out cause there has to be some surprises left in life. soooorrrrryyyyyy!!
3 comments:
What? No hint? That sucks :( Ah well, I look forward to hearing the name when the baby comes!
woohoo!! Can't wait to find out my new niece/nephew's name in April!
I love my comments keep 'um coming!
Post a Comment