Monday, October 13, 2008
12.5 Weeks
I had my 12 week visit today. Good news is I haven't gained any weight yet, bad news they still couldn't hear the baby's heart beat via doppler. The doctor said I am just still right on the brink of time that allows you to hear a doppled heartbeat. However, I did hear the heartbeat last week when I had the testing done and all those ultrasound pictures were taken so I know that there is still a living critter in there. My next appointment is in 4 weeks for my 16 week visit and then 3 weeks later I have a scan scheduled on December 1st where we should be able to find out our little baby's gender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's so cool that you get to see your "little critter"! Can't wait to find out the sex.
Post a Comment