Monday, August 1, 2011

18 weeks

So, I think over this past weekend I got a little message from within. I'm being persuaded to get out of bed by Jordan grabbing my finger and pulling me as he says " 'mon" (c'mon). And before I muster the energy to drag myself out of bed I feel a little tippity tap, and then another tippity tap... and then another. It was really cute. A second goes by before I realized what I thought I was feeling and it goes by so fast, I feel like it was almost my imagination. But whatever, i'm sticking to this story. I felt like the little baby in there was just giving me a little reassurance that everything is ok, and it gave me a really great sense of peace and happiness that day. Now i'm like, "Come on little bugger, do it again!"

Other than that, not a whole lot to say until the next time. Keep your eyes peeled for August 15th thats the big big day coming up.


No comments: