Friday, April 17, 2009
39 out of 40
I slept like absolute garbage last night. I was up tossing and turning and up to the bathroom so many times suffering from really uncomfortable and painful lower abdominal cramping. It is intermittent but does not seem to be something that I can classify as labor pains. The stupid false labor that really hurts but doesn't contribute in any way to get the baby here. This is a pattern that seems to be happening A LOT.... at dinner I get very uncomfortable, have this intense pressure and cramping that comes and goes and then pretty much lasts all night long keeping me up at night until the sun comes out and I get out of bed then it STOPS. So that way I am feeling really irritable and tired all day. I am just ready to have the baby already so if I am going to have these pains, I at least want these pains to contribute to him getting here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment