On the brighter side of things, our baby furniture got delivered this past week and Cliff and my dad are going to put it together tomorrow. It's exciting and I can't wait until the rest of our stuff starts to show up.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
32 weeks 1 day
Lately I have started to feel lots of tightness in my belly which I am guessing is the braxton-hicks contractions. I know that it's normal and that it's an expected symptom but with all the stress of work and the fatigue I feel after working all day, it just makes me nervous that these "normal" false labor contractions are going to turn in to full blown pre-term labor. I just have to get through the next couple of weeks and then if the baby comes, ok, but I don't think we are looking to have a baby born this early, even if I am excited to meet the little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I saw the picture of your "belly" on facebook. Looks like my new nephew is gonna be a big guy!
Vicky and I found a baby blanket we liked, but they only had one of them. We buy in bulks of 3: 2 for now and one to keep for his 10th birthday, so we couldn't buy just one.
Don't worry though, we'll have him a baby blanket in time!
Good cause we are relying on your very important expertise to find him his very own shmata. This blanket is going to be his number 1 blanket for his crib and his snuggling at all times. I am sure you guys will find the most perfect thing and I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment