Saturday, February 7, 2009

29 weeks and 1 day

I feel like I am getting more pregnant by the minute! The baby has gotten so active my belly is jumping all day long.  It must be getting more cramped in there for the baby, who David said is now named "cookie".  I feel kind of like I have a big huge egg in my pants because I look down and all I see his this big round hard egg humpty dumpty belly.  It's funny.  But things are getting very exciting because as the days pass we are just that many days closer to meeting the little guy.  Before I know it he will be HERE! That amazes me!  

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Yeah! I am so glad to see that you are keeping a blog as well! Please make sure to put some of the latest pictures up of our "little cookie". He is so adorable already! I can't wait to meet the little feller. Grandma