Thanks!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
26 weeks and 2 days
Things are going along as well as always. We are already half way through January and before we know it we'll be in to February.... then of course we'll have to get through March too. THEN it'll be April so we're not terribly far off now. I made a registry at www.babiesrus.com so that I could organize a list stuff that I will probably need. There are lots of other sites that I have been to and wanted to get stuff from but it's way to complicated to have several lists to keep track of and Babies R Us is at least a store that I can actually step foot in and that i don't have to pay for shipping every time there is something I need. I am going to be ordering my baby furniture and stroller online from different places because they are limited in the locations that they are distributed. I guess probably in the next couple weeks, or within a month or so I will be order it all. IF I were lucky enough to be in Ft. Lauderdale i'd get all the stuff I need at Baby Love which is one of the best baby stores I have been to, but I am nowhere near so that's not such an easy option. If you happen to have a chance to check out what I have on my list please do so and give me feedback on what you think of it all.... I'd like to hear if there are things that I have left off, or things if there are things that I put on there that I should reconsider. I tried to check out all of the ratings from people who have purchased it before and just about everything I picked out had at least 4-5 stars. If I read any negative comments I tried to see if there were repeated complaints about it before I eliminated it from my list. There are a few things that I have not made a decision about yet and that would be a baby bath, and also a baby monitor. So these are areas where I think suggestions would be helpful, if you have any.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
michelle!! yayy you updated.
reading review and review gets a bit old and boring, doesn't it? but it's totally understandable because you only want the best for baby chaitman. :)
keep up the updates! we love to read them. now we need to go update our blog about our little furbaby
How do I read the blog about your fur baby!? I wanna read it. Maybe I'll check www.vickyandandrew.com that's a good place to start. hmm?
Post a Comment